This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age and older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Trident Funding LLC and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
General: Changes to Terms and Conditions
You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s), if any, assigned or otherwise utilized in connection with your use of this Website. If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Ownership; License; Limitations
This Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, data text and images, video, audio, source code, embedded routines and programs, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by Trident Funding LLC or other providers of such material and are protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify, distribute, create derivative works of, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on this Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print [or download] one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Reproduce, retransmission or representation in any form, in whole or in part, of any content, programming code, images or graphics included within this Website is strictly prohibited without our prior express written permission.
- You may not frame, squeeze back, overlay or employ other techniques to enclose or display this Website, or any trademark, logo, content or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) included on this Website, with any other software or content of a third party.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the names or trademarks of Trident Funding LLC without our express written consent.
- You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in this Website or the services offered herein.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Website will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Trident Funding LLC. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Trident Funding LLC, and all related names, logos, product and service names designs, and slogans are trademarks of Trident Funding LLC. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Trident Funding LLC. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Trident Funding LLC, a Trident Funding LLC employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information provided on or through this Website is made solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS YOU MAY INCUR THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
This Website may include content provided by third parties sites that we do not operate. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Trident Funding LLC, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Trident Funding LLC. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We have in place what we believe to be reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access of, maintain data security for and correctly use the information we collect online. However, while such reasonable efforts are made to ensure the confidentiality of your private and personal information available as a result of your use of this Website, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the absolute safety and security of confidential data on the Internet.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
You may have the opportunity to post or otherwise submit content and information, including but not limited to consumer reviews, opinions, concepts, inventions, techniques, know-how, data, materials or other postings or communications (collectively, “User Content”), to us via this Website, whether by posting to a public area of this Website (e.g., blogs or message boards) or by other submission to us through email or other means of electronic communication facilitated by Trident Funding LLC .
All User Content must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms. Any User Content you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting any such User Content to us or posting any such User Content in any public area of this Website, you: (i) grant Trident Funding LLC and our successors and assigns a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, aggregate, translate, prepare derivative works from, publicly display, publicly perform and distribute such User Content (in whole or in part) alone or as incorporated into other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis; (ii) grant Trident Funding LLC and our owners, affiliates and licensees the right to use the name that you use in connection with such submission or post, if and to the extent any or all of them so choose; and (iii) represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the User Content that you submit or post, the User Content is accurate and the use of the User Content you supply or post does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury or damage to any person or entity. You also permit any other user of this Website to access, view, store or reproduce your User Content for that user’s personal use, which such use may include disclosure to third parties. By posting or submitting such User Content, you hereby waive any claim that Trident Funding LLC misappropriated any such User Content or any portions thereof.
These content standards apply to any and all User Content. User Content must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Notification of Claims of Infringement
Trident Funding LLC respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the removal of content from this Website under certain circumstances. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Trident Funding LLC’s Copyright Agent and include the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party (e.g., address, telephone number and email address);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is unauthorized; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries, including notification of claims of infringement, please contact Trident Funding LLC’s Copyright Agent at: Legal@boatsGroup.com
Violation of These Terms and Conditions
We may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of this Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against you or anyone else who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of this Website, including our customers. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information that we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We also may disclose your information when we determine that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve and store any communication by you with us through this Website or any service offered on or through this Website and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with legal process, (ii) enforce these Terms (iii) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others, or (iv) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Trident Funding LLC’s and/or our owners, affiliates, employees, users of or visitors to this Website or the public.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS TRIDENT FUNDING LLC FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY TRIDENT FUNDING LLC DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER BY TRIDENT FUNDING LLC/OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER TRIDENT FUNDING LLC NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH TRIDENT FUNDING LLC MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER TRIDENT FUNDING LLC NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRIDENT FUNDING LLC REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, TRIDENT FUNDING LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE TRIDENT FUNDING LLC, OR THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that the entire aggregate liability, if any, of Trident Funding LLC and our employees, agents officers or directors arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or under any other legal theory) arising out of your access to or use of, or inability to use, this Website or any information, products or services available through this Website, or our use of any User Content that you post on this Website or submit to us, will not exceed one hundred dollars ($100).
The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Release and Indemnity
You hereby release and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Trident Funding LLC and our employees, agents, officers and directors from and against any and all claims, costs, demands, losses, damages and expenses, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising from or relating to (i) your breach of these Terms or any matter for which you are responsible or liable under the terms of these Terms and Conditions (ii) third party claims with respect to our use of any User Content that you have posted on this Website or submitted to us, including, but not limited to, infringement of copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, proprietary rights or any other claims, or (iii) any dispute between you and any third party, including, without limitation, any other user, any advertiser or any party to any actual, prospective or terminated sale or transaction.
California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Website and these Terms, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of state and federal courts located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction.
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Florida, in each case located in the City of Miami and County of Miami Dade, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action, or proceeding against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
You agree that all notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You shall use this Website and the information, products and services available through this Website for lawful purposes only. Any conduct by you that in our judgment and discretion restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying this Website or the information, products or services available through this Website will not be permitted. You agree that any and all causes of action arising out of or relating to this Website or the information, products or services available through this Website shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
You agree that in connection with the products and services supplied to you by Trident Funding LLC you will not contract with or otherwise do business with any individual, company, organization or other entity, or with, in or involving any country or territory (including, without limitation, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and the Crimea region of Ukraine), that is the subject or target of and U.S. government through the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the U.S. Department of Treasury, the Bureau of Industry and Security (“BIS”) of the U.S. Department of Commerce, or the U.S. Department of State, the United Nationals Security Council, the European Union, or Her Majesty’s Treasury of the United Kingdom ( collectively “Sanctions”) without having first obtained any required license or other government authorization or in any manner which would result in a violation of Sanctions by you or Trident Funding LLC.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by:
Trident Funding LLC
1077 Bridgeport Ave.
Shelton, CT 06484
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: TermsofUse@TridentFunding.com
Trident Funding does not represent that the materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in all locations. Access to this Site from locations where the contents of this Site are illegal or penalized is prohibited.